GLF 74: How many do you know?
Who Am I Quiz
Yes, ‘Well fans, it’s quiz time again! All you need to do is answer the following simple questions. And no cheating. Let’s go for a simple ‘who am I’ this time round;
1. I won a League winners medal with Dundee
2. I partnered Andy Gray for Scotland’s Under-23’s against Leeds United when they warmed up for a European Cup final.
3. After going into administration I was the first player to sign for Motherwell
4. After going into administration I was the first player to be sold by Motherwell
5. I scored five goals on my Motherwell debut
6. I was born in Monte Carlo
7. Before I was 21 I had played for eight different clubs
8. I scored our first league goal last season
9. While I scored the final league goal last season
10. I was sent off 15 minutes into my debut and made only a 2 minute appearance in my only other game (a cup semi final).
11. My last game of 2003/04 was an international against Trinidad. Then I joined Motherwell.
Answers at the bottom of the page…scroll down.
Who Am I Quiz Answers;
- Craig Brown 2. Willie Pettigrew 3. Darren Jack
- Stuart Elliott 5. Bobby Russell (not that one, the FIRST one)
- Tom Hateley 7. John Ruddy 8. David Clarkson
- Brian McLean 10. Abel Thermeus 11. Brian Kerr
How did you fare?
11 You are the man 8-10 You are a man 4-7 You are a person
1-3 You are at the wrong ground 0 Who are you?
Visit the GLF archive. Hundreds of articles.